Saturday, January 31, 2015

Basil Fawlty had his Moose head, I had a light switch

A recurring scene in the old Fawlty Towers series was seeing Basil trying to get a moose head hung up on the wall near the front desk.  He never seemed to get the job done...



For the past...while, I had a, er, faulty light switch I was trying to change. Oh, to be sure, removing it was fine....but getting the new one, installing it and having it work...well, let us just say I had a bit of John Cleese going on.
Not quite a moose head


Today, I finally got a switch and set to installing it. Didn't work. After several retries, I gave up and had a master electrician we know call me...he figured my error in about 15 seconds. So unlike Basil Fawlty, I finally got my job done.

1 Comments:

Blogger DewanDam said...

Damqq - Situs Bandarq Online, Poker Online, PKV Games Terpercaya

Menyediakan 10 Permainan Di Dalam 1 Userid Diantaranya :
- AduQ
- BandarQ
- Domino 99
- Poker Online
- Bandar Poker
- Sakong
- Capsa Susun
- Bandar 66
- Perang Baccarat
- Perang Dadu

DamQQ Juga Memberikan Promo Bonus Menarik Untuk Para Pecinta Poker Online Yaitu :
- Bonus Rollingan Yang Dibagikan Setiap Hari Pukul 14:00 WIB
- Bonus Referral 20% Seumur Hidup

Para Pemain Tidak Perlu Khawatir Akan Link Alterantif Untuk Bisa Masuk Ke Damqq Situs Bandarq Online, Sebab Damqq Selalu Menyediakan Link Alternatif Paling Update Yaitu :
- Playkartu.com
- Playdamqq.org
- Playdamqq.info

Untuk Info Lebih Lanjut Bisa Hubungi Kami Melalui :
Website : Damqq
Whatsapp : +855885578926
Line : DAMQQPOKER

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?