Saturday, July 24, 2010

Another Wonder of the World

Continuing on my tour of the Wonders of the Modern World...

One does not stop in Minnesota just for hockey or lutefisk. BEHOLD... THE SPAM MUSEUM!
Austin, Minnesota is truly blessed!

A happy resident greets you at the door.

And they have no problem with their sense of humor - featuring the Monty Python "Spam" sketch...

And, yes, they did come around with free samples! I ended up buying a T-shirt, frisbee and two tins of the Miracle Meat...Spam with garlic and the Spam with bacon...mmmm, bacon.

Thanks Mr. Farmer, for raising tasty hogs that become Spam!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sugarlips said...

I have been to the Spam Museum. I took the husband there on Father's Day a few years ago. I have Spam antenna balls on my camper and van!

6:00 PM  
Blogger LTC John said...

Most excellent!

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?