Wednesday, April 16, 2008

So, what did I do today

Lets see...I helped the Scots move a radio antenna, set up my own satellite antenna, worked with an Iraqi G-4 on some supply and transportation situations, had an Arabic lesson from our interpreter, ate three dinners (normal one at 5, accepted an invitation from the G-4 for another at 7 and finally one of the G-1 officers at 8 - Centurion, bring me a feather!) tried to help the Iraqi Army and Iraqi Air Force coordinate some moves, work with a G-3 officer on two upcoming operations.

Yeah, it is after midnight here - I'm tired.

2 Comments:

Blogger NahnCee said...

Crisis du jour for the UN is increasing starvation rates in the third world (including Egypt). Maybe if we invaded Egypt, Dufur, et al, we could feed them with extra dinners two and three.

Although I'm *real* sure you worked much harder and earned all three dinners.

Just beware of some UN bozo knocking on your tent door and demanding that you hand over your extra food because it's just not fair that Americans are using our corn for car fuel when people elsewhere are sitting around and waiting for handouts.

5:33 PM  
Blogger LTC John said...

I'd have rather not had all the extra food - it was just a matter of being "trapped in Iraqi hospitality"...

Noi blue helmet work for me - this op is enough, thanks.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?