Sunday, June 03, 2007

The return of a spectre of the past....The Russian Empire

Me and my new ride 2007
Drawsko pommerski
Poland



Putin continues to make noise about pointing Russian missiles at western Europe again. I just returned from Poland, a new NATO partner and their Soldiers and citizens are always saying this was coming. The Left already has blamed us for wanting to place early warning radar in Poland and the Czech Republic. Interesting.... Cold War part II? Fulda is too far west now, I have to find a decent choke point east of the Vistula.

5 Comments:

Blogger LTC John said...

We make our stand on the Vistula!

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's not be so pessimistic John. We should hold firm at the Dnieper - blow the bridges and channelize them north of the Valdai hills.

12:12 PM  
Blogger LTC John said...

Where the CSM could charge out leading some Polish T-90s...

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's what I'm talking about. Except they would be PT-91s. Long live Grandpa Pilsudski!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Inner Prop said...

Um, swoosh, right over my head (and I don't mean your conversation, although I don't know the terrain or equipment you're referring to). I mean the ICBMs that Putin SAID he was going to target at US.

I don't think he said anything about tanks and other stuff like that.

I think they've had enough capitalism by now to realize that it is more cost effective to shoot the missles than send tanks or maintain the missles.

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?