Thursday, June 07, 2007

Charlie Don't Surf!!!!!!.......or Swim!!!!!

Bad day for the Taliban during their water crossings. Didn't they go through drown proofing? Where are their risk assesments?
Clue #1 Cross after dark.

Col. Kilgore says.......


Blogger Inner Prop said...

Funny how everybody thinks Afghanistan and Iraq are giant sandboxes.

Airmobile son!

When my Dad talked me into joining the Guard he asked me what I wanted to do and I told him I wanted to fly helicopters or drive tanks. That's how I became a Huey mechanic. Unfortunately my eyes brought me down, and anyway I was a born Signalman (literially). I went to SOBC the first time when I was in 4th grade!

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?