Wednesday, May 30, 2007

We have been warned again.......BRING IT!!!


Another warning by a Convert from California promising death and destruction if we do not stop doing what they are doing. I love the finger waiving, reminds me of a scolding by another sociopath. He pronounces Afghanistan so well, reminds me of the American dupes back in the 80's working so hard on there Spanish pronunciation of El Salvador and Nicaragua. I thought Viginia Tech was just an action by a lone gunman. I am not afraid, Candidate John Edwards and many others have told us there is no War on terror or terror threat, it is all a Bumper Sticker Slogan. The media tells me to worry about drowning polar bears, Rosie, and Lindsey, etc. Wake up everybody. Stand to.
Watch this Video here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Howie said...

Thanks for the link.

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Mayor John,

How are you ? I hope good.
I was very bushy in the last Time with work !And the Haters treat me a lot . I must be carefully because they donĀ“t know that I write here to you !
But,

Ich mag Dich so sehr !!

Lovely Greetings to you......

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?