Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Hi, Remember Me...

Hi, I'm Inner Prop. You may remember me from such posts as "Stick That in Your Pipe Mr. Gore" or "Quick, Get Me an Economist." I'd like to talk to you today about something that is even more important than the incarceration of heiresses: Prince Harry may choose charity over the army (gasp).

I was going to wait until the CSM handled this important story, but alas he did not and I feared it was going stale. We all know of course that Harry was denied the chance to serve in the defense of goodness and rightness in Iraq, but now he is threatening to quit the army and start doing charity work.

This reminds me of the time that Alex Baldwin threatened to take a long vacation to Australia (originally he said he would leave the country for good, but changed his mind) if President Bush were re-elected. Seems to me that he was and Alex didn't even make good on that threat, although I would have in his shoes.

I wonder how this Prince Harry would have been treated by Shakespeare, or even Monty Python?

In a completely unrelated topic, I would have put a post on this blog about my rumored retirement, and my winning the Crox de Guerre and the Pour le Merit, but I don't have any photos of the event. I know someone who does, but I have heard that he has chosen charity work over blogging.

Go to Illini6!

4 Comments:

Blogger LTC John said...

You've got mail.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Citizen Deux said...

Forgoing the Army as a British potential monarch to be is the height of dereliction of duty. Being born into one of the most provileged families on the planet - a demonstration that one is willing to pay the blood tax is key to maintaining the last shred of legitimacy for the royal family.

I mean Randy Andy at least served in the Falklands flying helos - dangerous enough as it it.

We DO NOT need another rich charity lamprey sucking all the air from the already vacuum like state that is our Western media.

Christ, shut up and serve, Harry.

PS - Let him go to Iraq - or better still - Afghanistan

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?