Friday, November 17, 2006

News of Afghanistan ۲۹

Alokozay Tea at hand (thanks to the World's Greatest Military Contractor™) I'm ready for the News - shall we?



"The business of Afghanistan is business! Really, so please come and invest...please!"


Afghan children in a rain-hit area. Flash floods caused by heavy rains have killed nearly 50 people in western Afghanistan with 60 more missing, the Afghan health ministry said.(AFP/File/Joel Robine)

Man, I love e-ariana.com!

Grandma!

Does this mean more golf outings?

PRT's - we help with everything.

photo: Paula Bronstein/Getty Images

"Gee, thanks for the advice"

I hate this - I don't ever want this type of thing to happen again. Unfortunately, it will for the near future.

I agree with Kenzo Oshima - I think some folks are having a little attack of turf defensiveness.

Still working on that press relations thingie, Wolesi Jirga?

"You want answers? I've got answers!"

Take that, Pakistan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?