Thursday, October 26, 2006

News of Afghanistan ۲۷

A day early this week - I have to take tomorrow off to head down to a conference of the leaders of the Illinois Army National Guard. Whee.

So, here we go.


"You cannot hustle the East"

Cultural Insensitivity!
How about a 5 year report? Look here.
German Soldiers and some photos - the Bundeskanzler is not happy. (see also)
Natasha's excellent Afghan Adventure?
Float like a butterfly earn like a bee.

Afghan children roll their wheelbarrows away after receiving donated goods from Soldiers and Airmen during a humanitarian mission near Bagram. Photo by Cpl. Bertha Flores.

Fort Polk?! I thought the Afghans were our allies, heh heh.

Cha-ching in New Dehli.

One guy calls from the office, one guy calls "from an undisclosed location" - which one do you think is right? I've got 100 afghani on the police chief...

NATO, scratchin' around for troops.

Papers, Please.

This week's source of Afghan News and Information is Afg-info.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Chap said...

I'd buy the tea, too, if it's as good as you say it is...sounds like someone needs a Yahoo business page and a DHL account.

7:55 PM  
Blogger LTC John said...

Allegedly, Alokozay is looking at the US market. I am not a tea connisuer, but I know that I like it!

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?