Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Trojan Horse First Day of School

Because Mrs. Prop is leery about putting up pics of the little Props I have blanked out the faces to protect the innocent. Rest assured that they are the three most beautiful Props ever.

Today was their first day of school this year with three other firsts: the big one got contacts this week, the middle one moved up to skirts from jumpers, and the little one started Kindergarten (REALLY her first day of school) and wore a jumper for the first time today.

Here's the Trojan horse part (and I'm partially ashamed to use my younguns like this, but Major John doesn't like my putting posts up just to send folks to my blog): It's time to go to Illini6 and vote for your choice of story serial. Quick, before I get in trouble.

Hey, MJ I finally put "Bellwether's Asteroid" up there! Don't hit me.

ADMINSTRATOR'S NOTE: The Inner Prop is allowed to live, because he posted "Bellwether's Asteroid". Go read it. Now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Inner Prop said...

Help! My blog is surrounded by an angry mob! I think they're trying to break in.

[sounds of gunfire]

I'm scared. Help!










[phone off the hook sound]

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?