Friday, August 04, 2006

News of Afghanistan XVI

Welcome to installment of the News. Let's get to it, shall we?



For those in a hurry - the quick round up.

Please don't forget to check out Lemar Aftaab either.

Karzai re: A most hideous act.

This is in Kabul?!

Drought returning - efforts to help.

Now back to the War...

ISAF/NATO realizes it is in a scrap.

Helmand - heatin' up.

Heh. Or should I say "Cha-Ching!"

Now back to the rest of the News...

Hey?! When I was at Bagram, we were all ready to start on this!

Jaw Jaw time...

Huh??! I mean, really, WTF?

Well, if you are looking for drug advice, I guess these guys would know.

Knock it off! I mean it!

This week's source o' news - Pajhwok

P.S. I would have had more photos - but Blogger is up to it's usual tricks. I will try to supplement later. Bah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?