Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home. Well, that really isn't my home - but I am glad to be back anyway. We left New Orleans around 1pm, by 9:30pm we tried to leave Memphis, only to have our bus driver experience a cardio-pulmonary "issue" - he had not taken his blood pressure medication. Let us just say we got back a bit later than we expected. I won't mention the overheating tires, loss of air pressure, locked brakes or anything else...

Anyhoo, good to be back. The wife and kids were very happy to see me, almost as happy as I was to be back with them. I am sure that the 'Prop was buried in daughters trying to all hug him at once.

My grand review of Operation Crescent Relief will be forthcoming within the next day or two. We have business at our armory to tend to before we are released for good.

Oh, I almost forgot ... Yeeeha! Go you freakin' White Sox, go!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Homecomings are always a grand occasion. Glad you made it safely!

11:49 PM  
Blogger sparrow said...

Welcome Home!!!!

Sliders for everyone *urp*

1:13 AM  
Blogger LTC John said...

Shell - please, no sliders, aiieee!

12:22 AM  
Blogger sparrow said...

LOL... But Prairie Biker made 'em special for ya!

;)

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?