Saturday, October 08, 2005

The Donut of a Military Career

I was contemplating the length and course of my military career as I prepared my last two posts. It appears that should I hang on as long as allowed (I don't think I will make it to Brigadier General, heh heh), I have already completed over two thirds of my service. I am finding it increasingly difficult to remember what it was like not being in the service. I am 39 years old, and I have been in since I was 18. I often wonder how I will feel about it when I retire or get pushed out for whatever reason (age, health, etc.).

1 Comments:

Blogger Carin said...

My husband retired after 22 years in, and he misses it. He seriously considered getting back in a few months back.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?