Friday, September 16, 2005

Update from Belle Chase VIII

I always wondered what would happen to large pieces of building decor in a storm.

When I was out and about yesterday, I saw that things have improved, noticeably so, in the last 3 days. More civilian traffic, more things open, clean up and repair crews working. Some parts of New Orleans will take very long to get together, but I am more optimistic with what I saw yesterday than I have been to date. Heck, a Domino's Pizza outside of NAS New Orleans just reopened...

2 Comments:

Blogger sparrow said...

Wow... and look at how neatly they all lined up when they landed!!!!

Oh.

Duh.

;)

8:52 PM  
Blogger jeff said...

Guess they already towed the two cars that were flanking that weird sculpture thingy earlier - it missed both of them by inches.

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?