Saturday, September 03, 2005

Gratutious Afghanistan Photo of the Weekend (74)

CPT Matt Pintur and I decided to keep an eye on school construction in Jangadam. We were happy enough to see rebar actually being used... Luckily, CPT Pintur had worked in construction in the past. After I left, he was able to see it finished.

MOBILIZATION UPDATE: As you can see, the armory I am currently at has an internet connection. We roll down South in a few days, so I will post as long as I can. If my fellow Donuteers don't make some effort to keep this blog running when I am out of touch, I'll hit them with a wet sandbag when I get back.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Best of luck down South, Major John!

Tell them help is coming--from everywhere .

Give all the evacuees a big hug for me.

And post pictures.

10:48 PM  
Blogger LTC John said...

I will try patca. I also told the Instapundit it will be like old times if I send him some to post - first Afghanistan, now LA...

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are different opinions on this subject.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?