Sunday, July 10, 2005

Traffic

What little traffic this site gets is the result of a few things: blogrolling/links from Scribal Terror, Maggie Katzen, et al.; the original pair of Instalanches; people looking here due to comments (and a link) on Protein Wisdom or Trey Jackson's site, and not too darn much else. Thanks to those folks for getting us the visits we have had!

P.S. I know their are others out there who have linked to us here, for example uab, etc. I am just going by the traffic reports I have seen lately. I am grateful for any blogrolling or links.

UPDATE: When I get a bit o' time, I'll be adding a few more blogroll links to friends of the program.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Did you ever see that link about Zimbabwe...? I'm not quite sure how to do those...

7:36 PM  
Blogger Gail said...

Major John, we love you at Scribal Terror. Keep up the great work.

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?