Sunday, July 10, 2005

I Have Met the Enemy...and It Has Hooves

#$%&! "My Little Pony Points" are going to expire at the end of July. To be sure, my 4 year old daughter has a veritable herd of these things. But what kind of Dad wouldn't make sure the special limited edition flippin' pony, not to mention various posters, etc., wasn't secured in time? So it is Sunday night at the kitchen table with the order form...

Thank God my wife collected and kept all those little bits of cardboard and packaging while I was gone.

4 Comments:

Blogger maggie katzen said...

the mental picture that conjures up is too cute! (cause you still wear your uniform all the time right?) ;D

2:04 PM  
Blogger LTC John said...

Oh, indeed I do.

6:15 PM  
Blogger LTC John said...

And some ponies. And My Little Pony blankets, bedspreads, Pony dance studio, castle...and some ponies too. Heh.

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have 3 daughters who get their "pony" fix in by riding their grandparents' horses.

We do have Poly dolls who are refered to as Poly-p-polies and some pony-p-ponies.

I am so glad they weren't aware of this special.

IP

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?